Uniform + Stationery + Buses
The full school uniform is available at John Russell Schoolwear, 9 Moore Street, Howick.
Students must wear the correct school uniform in a neat, tidy manner:
- Long hair must be tied back with a school coloured hair tie.
- Jewellery, other than a watch and a single small plain silver or gold stud in each ear lobe, is not permitted.
- Watches are not to be set using alarm functions during the school day.
- Hair longer than shoulder-length must be tied back with a school coloured hair tie or clip. All hair must be secured away from eyes (including fringes).
- Altering the natural colour of hair, excessive use of hair gel and extreme hairstyles.
- Nail varnish and make up is not permitted.
- Long socks are to be worn up.
Online uniform shop